Details about PhD Studentships 2018
PhD Studentships 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Vision, Speech and Signal Processing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Surrey and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Home/EU fees, a maintenance grant of up to £14,296 pa, travel costs to attend conferences . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Home/EU fees, a maintenance grant of up to £14,296 pa, travel costs to attend conferences
- Applicants of Surrey Ph.D. Studentships must have obtained or expect to obtain a first-class degree in a numerate discipline like science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Applicants must be strongly interested in pursuing research in this field.
- Studentships are applicable to one of the following areas:
- Robot Vision and Autonomous Systems
- Machine Learning
- Data Science for Media
- Computer Vision
- Computational Photography and 3D Video
- Digital Doubles and Free-viewpoint Video
- Biometrics and Surveillance
- Audio-visual Signal Processing
- Medical Image Analysis and Healthcare Technology
- Multimedia Communication Systems
- Vision and Audio for TV, Film, Games, Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Spatial Audio and Machine Audition
- Foreign applicants can also apply provided they can afford the difference between home and overseas fees.
- Candidates applying for Surrey Ph.D. Studentships must indicate their areas of interest and submit CV, copies of transcripts and certificates.
- Non-native English speakers are required to have an IELTS score of at least 6.5 with at least 6 in all the sub-tests.