Details about PhD Fellowship in Comprehensive Characterisation of Therapeutic Proteins by Top-down Mass Spectrometry
PhD Fellowship in Comprehensive Characterisation of Therapeutic Proteins by Top-down Mass Spectrometry is offered for PhD degree in the field of Comprehensive Characterisation of Therapeutic Proteins by Top-down Mass Spectrometry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Southern Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend for students . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend for students
- Applicants are expected to spend 3-5 months in Oulu, Finland where the project is conducted in close collaboration.
- Candidates who apply through 4+4 program should submit course documentation corresponding to 60 ECTS on the Master's level education.
- Application in the form of a Declaration of Interest
- A research proposal/description in maximum one page on the project: Application of paramagnetic NMR for characterization of materials
- A letter in maximum 2 pages describing their interests, qualifications, and motivation for the project
- CV with personal contact information
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor and master's degrees
- Transcript of notes/grades
- Minimum 2 signed reference letters