Details about 4th Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships
4th Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc, Diploma, Training & Short courses, MBA degree in the field of Open to all nationals . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by The Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to Rs. 1,00,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to Rs. 1,00,000
The Swami Dayanand Education Foundation is offering 4th MCM Scholarship program for the academic year 2018-2019. This year more than 200 scholarships are available for Indian students.
- The scholarship is open to Indians.
- The applicants must have Grade Point Average at least 7.5 in 10 points scale system.
- The students must be studying in the Govt. College and selected private colleges* for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central/State Boards
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have secured 85% marks in 12th class
- The students must not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However, in the case of the student of getting fee waiver/reimbursement of tuition fees are eligible for applying for the scholarships.