Details about 40 UNESCO/POLAND Co-sponsored Fellowships Program, 2018
40 UNESCO/POLAND Co-sponsored Fellowships Program, 2018 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Selected engineering courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Free tuition + Accommodation + Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from selected countries.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Free tuition + Accommodation + Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
The Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Education at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow are offering the certain Member States forty (40) fellowships of six (6) months duration each, in Poland, starting on 1 October 2018. The beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
- The academic qualification required varies for each program but in general, candidates are required to possess a BSc or an MSc degree in a field related to the research project they are applying for.
- Eligibility for each program depends on the nationality of the students i.e only the students of the specific nationalities listed in the program description can apply for it.
- Age limit of the candidates applying for 40 UNESCO/POLAND Co-sponsored Fellowships Program am is program-specific.
The applicants of 40 UNESCO/POLAND Co-sponsored Fellowships Program must submit the following documents:
- UNESCO fellowships application forms, including a medical certificate
- certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ PhD obtained
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two photographs of size 4x6 cm
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge(for students whose mother-tongue is not English