Details about 12 PhD positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen
12 PhD positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Moleular Mechanisms of Disease. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 26,400 DKK (ca. 3,400 EUR) plus pension/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 26,400 DKK (ca. 3,400 EUR) plus pension/month
Eligibility criteria: The programme is open for motivated researchers with a Master degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field and maximum three years of experience since issuing of the degree at the time of application.
- Applicants can apply using this link (https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=1307&departmentId=19025&ProjectId=147403&MediaId=4636).
- The application must include the following.
- Motivation letter (Cover Letter)
- Diploma and detailed transcripts of records (MSc and BSc)
- List of 1-2 referees (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Mobility Declearation (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Documentation for Career Breaks (if any)
- Other relevant information for consideration