Work in mass communication and journalism
Open to US nationals only
30 Nov -0001
Work permit : Not-Required
$1000/month each semester
WeMakeScholars initiative is supported by the Govt. of India; associated with 10+ public/private banks & NBFCs.
About The Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting:
The Pulitzer Center is an award-winning non-profit journalism organization in the heart of Washington, DC. We support journalists to report on systemic global issues critically important to our understanding of the world but often ignored by mainstream media.They also create innovative educational programs to connect students, teachers and the public with the print reporters, photographers, filmmakers, radio documentarians and multimedia journalists who work with them around the world.
Interns' main duties:
• Build and post stories for our website
• Contribute to and maintain our online profiles, social networking sites and channels (including Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the YouTube Channel)
• Assist in design and distribution of event flyers and promotional materials
• Increase online traffic and expand newsletter subscription base
• Assist with event coordination. Participate in events such as talks @ pulitzer (presentations and discussion with Pulitzer Center grantees that are open to the public)
• Write and post blogs related to reporting content and events
What is expected of the applicant?
Internships are for at least one semester. Possibility of internship extension (with increased pay) beyond one semester based on further discussions with applicants and upon mutual agreement. Please indicate with your application whether you are interested only in one semester or whether you might consider a longer internship.
Updated on: 28 Nov, 2016
Abroad Education loan