WeMakeScholars initiative is supported by the Govt. of India; associated with 10+ public/private banks & NBFCs.
Summer Internship programme at Bank of America Merrill Lynch offers you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
Training: The programme is designed to help you decide whether our offer matches your aspirations and includes:
• One week induction and training programme with classroom instruction
• On the job training forms a large part of the learning opportunities
• Summer Senior Speaker Series, featuring global & divisional presentations by top executives
• Opportunities to interact with senior employees and network with peers
• Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations
• Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
• Applications are accepted from any degree discipline
• Fluency in English is essential and a second language may also be required for some roles
• You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
• The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
• Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously
Updated on: 02 Dec, 2016