zahra alipour

zahra alipour

User medal  0

Zahra alipour has applied to Doctoral Scholarships At University Of Hamburg, 2019

Applied in : October, 2018

I finished mybachelorinthe polytechnic university of Tehran; it has to some extent improved laboratories with respect to the other universities in Iran. Mechanical electricity and optics are these that I spent there. After graduation I went to a plasticcar industry factory for working. I worked as supervisor in its laboratory. Thermal test, tension, pressure, Meltflow, specific gravity and....are the experiments we did It there.After that I accepted for msc in Tabriz university .then after graduation Iwent to the universities around the city we lived and I was its supervisor again .but because of abnormal economicsituation in Iran we migrate to Iraqi Kurdistan region and I thought as teacher in salahaddin university .and after one year I’ve been its electricity supervisor .

Tags :

Posted 10 months ago     Flag

Online education loan application from

Share your experience (or) comments

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up