Jemar Penaranda

Jemar Penaranda

User medal  0

Philosophy Graduate With Plan For Shifting Studies.

I am a graduate of Classical Philosophy in a seminary and wanted to shift to Education course but I am incapable of paying my school. Is there any ways to look for sponsors, who can send me to school for my B.S. Education here in my country? Is there such scholarship which can support internationally students for their dreams? Thank you and more positive response.
Tags :

Posted in: Q/A     Flag

Online education loan application from

Jemar Penaranda

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up