Manut Chol Atem

Manut Chol Atem

User medal  0

Manut Chol Atem has applied to South Of Scotland Youth Awards Trust, 2018

Applied in : July, 2018

I, am a part timer lecturer at University of Juba-South Sudan. I currently work as senior customs officer in charge of donors project. As lecturer, one would like to have some short course in training in areas of public administration and management and advance training skill to help and improve my standard in delivering in subject. I also train in East Africa community states at the areas of customs especially in one stop borer post and other areas of management.China to my judgment is advancing in all areas of technology and management of resources, which if one could just get training for two to three week in management, then would change me a lot. China should be our point of references especially we in Africa and we should adopt to it system of management of resources, which I, am very much sure would deliver us from crisis. Manut chol atem

Tags :

Posted 11 months ago     Flag

Online education loan application from

Share your experience (or) comments

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up