Rohit Sharma

Rohit Sharma

User medal  0

I Want To Get Scholarship To Persue Btech. Degree From Your I Am Persuimg Diploma In Mechanical Engineering In India

I am an indian and I want to get scholarship for further study in Us.Now I am persuing diploma in mechanical engineering and I am final year student.I want to persue btech. in mechanical engineering from yours esteemed university and for that I want to get scholarship.I will be grateful to you if I would get .
Tags :

Posted in: Q/A     Flag

Online education loan application from

Rohit Sharma

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up