Mehtab Aslam

Mehtab Aslam

User medal  0

I want to get information for applying in HBIGS PhD Fellowships,2017 programme

Dear Sir,            I have done BS (hons) in biotechnology and now I am doing M.phill in biotechnology. May I eligible to apply for this scholarship programme in which you have mentioned molecular biotechnology and biochemistry. Kindly reply me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your kind response.                                                                   Thank you.
Online education loan application from

Mehtab Aslam

Answers (1)

Rishika Singh

Rishika Singh

User medal  184

For HBIGS PhD Fellowships,2017 there are two types, fast track, and regular track.
The Eligibility criteria for Fast track ,It is eligible for only to be used by MSc students of Heidelberg University.who are enrolled either in the Molecular Biosciences, Molecular Biotechnology, or Biochemistry program and who are already accepted as a prospective PhD student by a member of the HBIGS faculty.

The Eligibility criteria for regular track are students either coming from Heidelberg University or from outside Heidelberg - are invited to submit their applications to advertised PhD positions and/or to submit an unsolicited application.

I think you can apply for the regular track
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up