Firman Akbar

Firman Akbar

User medal  0

How Can I get the Student Visa to go to Abroad, I need Help for some one on this page

Hi, Would you mind if I ask you about how can I get the Student Visa?I'm from IndonesiaHelp meThanks
Tags :

Posted in: Q/A     Flag

Online education loan application from

Firman Akbar

Answers (1)

Rishika Singh

Rishika Singh

User medal  184

Hi Firman,

You will need to first apply, get accepted, and enrol to a university. In order to enrol in a university degree course in Finland, you will need to obtain a residence permit for students, you can apply for a residence permit at the embassy or representative office in your country.

To know more follow the given link -
For Scholarships -

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up