Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Uuriintuya  Dulamjav

Uuriintuya Dulamjav

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for PhD in Philosophy for March 2017 intake

Looking for PhD in Philosophy for March 2017 intake
I am hardworking, active and outgoing persona with higher academic achievements and I am looking for Australina, UK and USA scholarship to get my PhD degree in Arts or Psychology. 

Test scores:

Ielts: Overall-6.5; Reading-6.5; Listening-6.0; Writing-6.5; Speaking-6.5;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 85 PERCENT in Linguistics Programme at National University of Mongolia

12th: 90 %10th: 100 %

Work Experience: I worked as Translator & Project Manager for 16 years.

Internships: Textile College in Russia during 1987-1991

Publications/ others: Mongolian-English Phrasebook and other meditation books

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

• University of Southern Queensland
  • Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education (STINT)
  • Harvard University
  • George Washington University (GWU)
  • Australian National University (ANU)
  • Online education loan application from

Uuriintuya Dulamjav

Answers (1)

Amitha 07

Amitha 07

User medal  256

Here Check out the List of scholarships I came across for your requirements :
    https://www.wemakescholars.com/scholarship/search?university=598&study=4&interest=42-24

I would suggest you to look for Government scholarships first because they are very prestigious.
    Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up