Ankit Kirtania

Ankit Kirtania

User medal  0

Evaluate My Profile For Masters In Textiles For September 2021 Intake

Looking for Masters in Textiles for September 2021 intake
I am interested in pursuing a Master's degree/ graduate degree in Textiles ( Msc or M.Tech). I have received a Bachelor in Technology award from the West Bengal University of Technology in West Bengal, India in 2017 ( now known as Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal). My CGPA was 9.1 out of 10, which roughly translates to 90% and above as an overall score for my Bachelor degree. I have received a Postgraduate Diploma in Textile Technology (concentration: Technical Textiles) from the University of Manchester in 2019 with a PASS qualification. 

Test scores:

Gre: Overall-310; Verbal-152; Quant-154; AWA-4.0;

Toefl: Overall-97; Reading-24; Listening-20; Writing-25; Speaking-28;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 91 PERCENT in Textile Technology Programme at Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Serampore

12th: 77.1 %10th: 91.0 %

Work Experience: Sales and Marketing associate at Arete 22 ( 07/2019 to till date working remotely) ; General Manager at The Fried Factory ( 02/2017 to 07/2018) ; Corporate Events Manager at The Calcutta Club (02/2012 to 05/2013)

Internships: Associate Technical Engineer at Raymond's Pvt Ltd ( 02/2016 to 07/2016)

Publications/ others: During Bachelor's : •emcee of the fresher’s induction program for the class of 2014-2015 to the vice president of the Student Council of the College for the year 2015-2016 & 2016 to 2017 • the representative for my College at the National Seminar on trends and advances of Wool & Specialty hair, 2016 organised by G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology • part of the winning team at the debate organized at the Barisal Holiday School-Ichibin study link National debate competition and cultural festival, 2016 • Instructed and trained a group of 16 carpet weavers from West Bengal in the technology of dyeing carpet wool in deep and consistent shades in a series of workshops organised by the National Textile Corporation (NTC) under the Ministry of Textile initiative as the international representative from India. • Volunteered to speak on the bad working conditions caused by bad ergonomics and on the mismanagement of waste production from dye-houses at the All India 25th National Forum for Textile Studies..

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

• Ghent University
  • Cornell University
  • Tags :
    • university of Manchester

Posted in: Profile Evaluation     Flag

Online education loan application from

Ankit Kirtania

Answers (1)

CHABUS  GAEL ALEX

CHABUS GAEL ALEX

User medal  0

*JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD FOR RICHES, FAME AND ALL ROUND SUCCESS. JOIN TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE*.

1. IT IS FREE
    2. NO MEMBERSHIP FEE.
    3. NO INITIATION FEE
    4. NO HUMAN SACRIFICES

New member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $650000 U.S dollars in addition with other material benefits given to them immediately after initiation. The primary aim of these benefits is to help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. Every new member(s) also receive $85000 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes (It is for both Male and Female). Join today to have all your desires. You can contact us today and get set for your initiation. Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.
    Email: [email protected]
    WHATSAPP: ?? +2349093589155 OR CALL ??+2349093589172 OR +447958220162.
    Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up