Ramzi Hameed

Ramzi Hameed

User medal  0

Evaluate My Profile For Masters In Microbiology For August 2020 Intake

Looking for Masters in microbiology for August 2020 intake
i want to study a master at the one of the scholarships at the UK as microbiology or biochemistry  

Test scores:

Ielts: Overall-good; Reading-very good; Listening-very good; Writing-very good; Speaking-very good ;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 74.5 PERCENT in soil & water science Programme at university of duhok faculty of Agriculture

12th: 84 %10th: 68.5 %

Work Experience: i work as laboratory in the clinic and with NGOs as community health officer and health assistance and lab assistance and data entry

Internships: • Project management workshop  International Humanitarian law  Project Cycle Management (Quality, Assessments, M&E)  Human Resource  Good Governance  Humanitarian Coordination  Core Humanitarian Standard  Report Writing  Communication  Working with Community • Humanitarian Negotiation Training  Key Concepts in Negotiation  Type of Negotiation  The Negotiation Process  Approaches to Humanitarian Negotiation  Negotiation Tactics  Gender and Culture in Negotiation  Iterative Negotiation • Medic training with MAG. • Art therapy with MEDAIR. • Child protection and referral pathway with save the children. • Communication with community with save the children. • Policy of child protection with save the children`. • First aid and CPR with MEDAIR. • Focus group discussion with MEDAIR. • Psychological first aid with MEDAIR. • IT skills with MEDAIR. • Qlik links with MEDAIR. • ODK program with MEDAIR. • Security program with MEDAIR. • Lay counselor with MEDAIR.

Publications/ others: i was worked with NGOs i did more type of publications like making posters and meeting with leaders and hand book posters and flip charts

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

• University of Liverpool
  • Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
  • Tags :

Posted in: Profile Evaluation     Flag

Online education loan application from

Ramzi Hameed

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up