Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Mondeyesco NY Tulorgbo

Mondeyesco NY Tulorgbo

User medal  0

Evaluate My Profile For Masters In International Communication For October 2021 Intake

Looking for Masters in international communication for October 2021 intake
I have an interest in an international communication. i got my first degree in Mass communication and minor in Sociology i really want   to  do master in communication specialize in television production can it be offer to me at you university or program?  

Test scores:

Gre:

Ielts:

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored bachelor CGPA in mass communication Programme at Univeristy Of Liberia

12th: grade 12 %10th: grade 10 %

Work Experience: i worked Firestone Liberia as an supervisor for 12 years and was later redonant on July 15 2019, before my employement with the company i served as a news caster and programer at the University of Liberia radio FM 106.6

Internships: because the the university of Liberia has its own Radio station, the chairman asked me to do my entermship with station.

Publications/ others: i serve as a repoter for university of liberia, at thase time currently serving as project director for the journalist for human rights liberia student chapter. i earn an AA degree in school Aministration also earned a certificate in human right reporting for the Jhr

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

• Australian National University (ANU)
  • Tags :

Posted in: Profile Evaluation     Flag

Online education loan application from

Mondeyesco NY Tulorgbo

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up