Harvinder Pal Singh

Harvinder Pal Singh

User medal  0

Evaluate My Profile For Masters In Information Technology For February 2020 Intake

Looking for Masters in Information Technology for February 2020 intake
I received metric education from Guru Nanak Modern High School, Patiala and scored 65.84% in March 2013. Which is affiliated to PSEB. Then I joined Rayat-Bahra Group of Institutes in 2013 and completed my Diploma in Computer Science Engineering with 65.90 % in 2016. Then I switched to Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University,Fatehgarh Sahib (Punjab), India in 2016 and completed Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering in May 2019 with 6.46 CGPA

Test scores:

Ielts: Overall-6.5; Reading-6.5; Listening-6.5; Writing-6.0; Speaking-6.0;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 6.46 CGPA in Bachelor of Technology-Computer Science and Engineering Programme at Shri Guru Granth Sahib World University

12th: 65.90 %10th: 65.84 %

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

• University of Wollongong
  • Online education loan application from

Harvinder Pal Singh

Answers (1)

Smitha Kurian

Smitha Kurian

User medal  0

Harvinder Pal Singh,
    2020 is the best year to study in Australia. The stable economic condition of the country makes it the most suitable choice. By going through your profile you seems to get an opportunity to avail 40 perc scholarship. Check your eligibility from any consultants or try this link - https://abeservices.in/study-in-australia/scholarships
    Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up