Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Ruqia Feroz

Ruqia Feroz

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for Masters in HR for September 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in HR for September 2017 intake
At this stage, I do not have any specific university in mind, but rather looking for scholarships for any Masters program related to Human Resources. I've completed my education from US and Bulgaria, and my college from Pakistan. I have work experience in HR, and wish to continue my professional studies in the same field as well. 

Test scores:

Ielts: Overall-8; Reading-8; Listening-9; Writing-6.5; Speaking-8.5;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 3.48 CGPA in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Programme at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology

12th: 2.78 CGPA10th: 3.00 CGPA

Work Experience: I'm currently working as an HR Associate at Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. in Islamabad, Pakistan. I also have prior work experience as an HR Executive as well as as a Sales Assistant but my main interest is in HR.

Internships: I've had one internship as an Recruitment Executive in Islamabad Recruitment Company, in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Publications/ others: Throughout high school and college, I've had a lot of volunteer work experience and always loved to take part in extracurricular activities.

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

Tags :

Posted in: Profile Evaluation     Flag

Online education loan application from

Ruqia Feroz

Answers (2)

Hesham Almukdad

Hesham Almukdad

User medal  0

Turkey
Flag
Mounica Sharma

Mounica Sharma

User medal  32

Which countries are you planning to apply?
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up