Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Ahmed Al-Haddad

Ahmed Al-Haddad

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering for May 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering for May 2017 intake
Hey peeps. I will be grateful if you could evaluate my profile. I believe that my greatest potential lies in research, which is why I am looking into continuing my education for masters by research. I am deeply passionate about the field of Internet of Things and its branches, such as Wireless Sensor Networks and Network Security. Unfortunately, it is not possible to continue at the moment without help. Your guidance and review will give me a lot of insights on the opportunities available, as well as any corrections I should make. Since I am currently available, I also don't mind doing internships until an opportunity arises. Thanks a lot for your help. 

Test scores:

Ielts: Overall-7.5; Reading-7.5; Listening-8.0; Writing-6.5; Speaking-7.0;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 3.74 CGPA in Computer and Information Engineering Programme at International Islamic University Malaysia

12th: 96.69 %

Internships: I did my engineering internship at Telekom Research and Development, the innovation engine of the leading telecommunication company in Malaysia.

Publications/ others: I have co-authored an accepted paper. I am also the first author of a submitted journal paper and a patent under review.

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

Tags :

Posted in: Profile Evaluation     Flag

Online education loan application from

Ahmed Al-Haddad

Answers (5)

Imran Fuad

Imran Fuad

User medal  0

Hi Ahmed, you can try for Australia & Germany (tu9).
Flag
Ahmed Al-Haddad

Ahmed Al-Haddad

User medal  0

Hey Ragala,

Could you clarify more why you chose these specific universities? Because I thought that my IELTS could give access to more universities. Also, how can I find the internship opportunities you mentioned below? Are they part of DAAD?
Flag
Amitha 07

Amitha 07

User medal  256

Hi Ahmed,
I will be suggesting a list of Universities based on your IELTS score for MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Loughborough University, UK
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- University of Notre Dame,USA

For Germany I would suggest you DAAD Scholarships or Internship Opportunities because they are very prestigious. And for UK you can check out the chevening,commonwealth Scholarships.
Flag
Ahmed Al-Haddad

Ahmed Al-Haddad

User medal  0

Hey Deepika. Thanks a lot for your reply. My top choice is Canada, but I didn't mention any country because I want to keep my options open. Yes, I am looking for internships/scholarships in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Flag
Deepika Matavalam

Deepika Matavalam

User medal  2

Hey Ahmed! Where do you want to do your masters? You are planning for an admission or looking for internships/scholarships in Electrical and Computer Engineering??
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up