Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Deepak Kalro

Deepak Kalro

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for Masters in ECE for August 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in ECE for August 2017 intake
PROFILE EVALUATIONGRE 322 Q167 V155 AWA 3.0TOEFL 102 R27 L24 S23 W28BE EXTC Mumbai UniversityCollege- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology2 Internships1. Robotics and Automation (2 months)2. Hardware designer (2 months)Decent LOR, SOPGood Community service Technical papers: NoneLooking for MS in ECEShort Listed UnivUCLAUCSDUniversity of Minnesota Twin CitiesNorth Carolina State UniversityGeorgia TechRutgersNEUUniversity of Colorado BoulderUniversity of Maryland, College ParkUSCASUVirginia TechPlease suggest which ones are safe,moderate and ambitious. Also suggest any university which I should add to the list

Test scores:

Gre: Overall-322; Verbal-155; Quant-167; AWA-3.0;

Toefl: Overall-102; Reading-27; Listening-24; Writing-28; Speaking-23;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 8.46 PERCENT in EXTC Engg Programme at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology

12th: 82.17 %10th: 92.18 %

Online education loan application from

Deepak Kalro

Answers (1)

Mounica Sharma

Mounica Sharma

User medal  32

Ambitious - Virginia poly Tech, North Carolina State University, Rutgers, State Univ of NJ, New Brunswick (Slightly), University of Maryland – College park, University of California – San Diego, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of California Los Angles

Moderate - Arizona State University, University of Colorado –Boulder, University of Minnesota, University of Southern California

Safe - Northeastern University

Categorised them according to your list.
I would like to suggest : University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill, Oregon State University, Clemson University, University of Illinois at Chicago
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up