Abdul Moied

Abdul Moied

User medal  13

Evaluate my profile for Masters in Computer science for January 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in Computer science for January 2017 intake
first i have to get admission in Baden_WA Universities and then i can apply for scholarship?

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 3.24 CGPA in BS Software Engineering Programme at University Of Management And Technology

12th: 56 %10th: 77 %

Work Experience: I am working for a software company

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

Online education loan application from

Abdul Moied

Answers (13)

esha esha

esha esha

User medal  2

I want to know that i am currently student of MS(CS) want scholarship for computer science ,is there any available ??sorry not answer to your query but found it as same my profile so asked here thanks
Flag
Maqbool Khan

Maqbool Khan

User medal  2

Hi All , kindly info me on wich is the best ComputerScience and Softwear Engenring..????? my contect, 03017766020
Flag
Kawngkawng Sai

Kawngkawng Sai

User medal  2

I am from Shan State, Myanmar. I would like to apply for master degree in Political Science for the studying in 2017, I still can apply for it in Oct 2016 now?
Flag
Rishika Singh

Rishika Singh

User medal  184

Hi ijaz and Raees,

I suppose you are looking for Masters in Computer Science .Can you specify the country you wanted to go for Higher studies? And also your preference of list of Universities? Because the entrance tests and eligibility requirements differ for Countries.
Flag
Rishika Singh

Rishika Singh

User medal  184

Hi Abdul Moied,

If you are referring to the The Baden-Warttemberg Scholarship tag mentioned , then the eligibility criteria would be :
Candidates applying to the Baden-Württemberg Scholarship, students must be either Master, Diploma or Staatsexamen students enrolled at the University of Mannheim who aim to study abroad in a non-European country (incl. Russia) in the fall semester and/or in the spring semester.

Your profile looks good.But can you specify in which University are you planning to apply Scholarship?So that I could evalute based on the University Requirements.
Flag
ijaz naseeb

ijaz naseeb

User medal  0

Hello i have just finished college now i m on the verge of taking add in university . i have studied computer science . can i get scholarship ?
Flag
ijaz naseeb

ijaz naseeb

User medal  0

Hello i have just finished college now i m on the verge of taking add in university . i have studied computer science . can i get scholarship ?
Flag
raees mustafa

raees mustafa

User medal  10

Flag
Usama Butt

Usama Butt

User medal  6

You can contact software companies through e.mail they will give you a quick response and they will pick you if you have a good command in software developing !
Flag
kailash chand

kailash chand

User medal  2

Hello
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up