Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Shashi Pandey

Shashi Pandey

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for Masters in Computer science for August 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in Computer science for August 2017 intake
Please suggest some universities as ambi, mod and safe category. As my profile is not comman I have no idea where to apply 

Test scores:

Gre: Overall-316; Verbal-148; Quant-168;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 8.83 CGPA in Computer science Programme at Aligarh Muslim university

12th: 87.7 %10th: 75.5 %

Work Experience: 60 months of expirence as .net developer

Internships: College projects 3 minor 1 major project

Publications/ others: 6 technical papers in acm and other international conference s

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

Online education loan application from

Shashi Pandey

Answers (1)

Rishika Singh

Rishika Singh

User medal  186

Hi Shashi,
Some Universities give more importance to the Research papers/Publications and overlook scores at times.But maintaining standard scores is important. You may be having a chance in ambitious universities so give it a try ! I would suggest to apply for about 8 Universities on total , 3 Ambitious 3 Moderate and 2 Safe.
Moderate - SUNY- stony brook, University of Central Florida, Oklahoma State University
Safe - Georgia State University , Illinois Institute of Technology, University of North Carolina-Charlotte
Ambitious - University of Illinois at Chicago, University of California – Davis, Clemson University, Oregon State University

These are a list of Universities I could filter . Have a Look . Good Luck :)
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up