Hafiz Matti

Hafiz Matti

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for Masters in Computer Networking for September 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in Computer Networking for September 2017 intake
Good day fellow scholars in the house,I am searching for fully fully funded scholarship in Australia,Canada and USA.I will like to study courses that is inline with my area of specialization or interest which is computer networking because  i am ccna certified. Preparing for my TOEFL exam. Finally i will like to know schools in the country i mentioned above that accept only TOEFL exam and offer masters in computer security and networking.Thanks in advance for all your reply.

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 3.71/5.0 PERCENT in Electronics and Computer Engineering Programme at Lagos State University

Work Experience: Telecoms Engineer

Internships: IT Support Engineer

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

• Purdue University
  • Online education loan application from

Hafiz Matti

Answers (1)

Amitha 07

Amitha 07

User medal  250

Hi Hafiz,
    Your profile looks decent . I have come across a fully funded scholarship at RMIT university in Australia.As far as I know it's one of the Top universities in Australia.
    Here check the Scholarship : http://www.wemakescholars.com/scholarship/research-scholarships-rmit-university-australia-2017
    Their Academic requirement: Successful completion of a bachelor level degree in computer science or information technology, equivalent to a similar degree offered in Australia, with a credit average (minimum 2.0 CGPA), or be a qualified IT professional with extensive relevant industry experience.
    English Language requirement: English IELTS language test score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL (Paper based) = 580+ (TWE 4.5+), or TOEFL (Computer based) = 237+ (TWE 4.5+)
    Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up