Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Ankesh N

Ankesh N

User medal  0

Evaluate my profile for Masters in Computer engineering for July 2017 intake

Looking for Masters in Computer engineering for July 2017 intake
I want to do ms in embedded systems. Should i select computer science  in the colleges which dont have electrical and computer engineering or computer engineering course? Also please suggest me safe ambitious and moderate colleges from this listPlease suggest me 3 each for safe,mod,ambi for COMPUTER ENGINEERING the below profile(Fall'17)GRE - 311 151v 160q 3AWA TOEFL- 103 26R 25L 26S 26W Undergrad  - 76%  ECE Decent LOR and SOP3 relevent projects NO work ex or publications My university choices UC DavisUICIowa State University UC RiversideSUNY Buffalo UTDWashington University St LouisUniversity of IowaNYUUniversity of Houston University of Texas Arlington Northeastern University Rutgers University New BrunswickSyracuse University 

Test scores:

Gre: Overall-311; Verbal-151; Quant-160; AWA-3;

Toefl: Overall-103; Reading-26; Listening-25; Writing-26; Speaking-26;

Previous Education:

Bachelors : Scored 76 PERCENT in B-tech Programme at Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology

12th: 78 %10th: 9.2 CGPA

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

Online education loan application from

Ankesh N

Answers (1)

Rishika Singh

Rishika Singh

User medal  186

It actually depends if you want to work on the software side of embedded systems or the hardware side. Hardware refers to designing circuits boards (materials, resistance, conductive properties, signal strength, signal frequency etc.). While software refers to all the hard work involved in synchronizing the signals between 2 components, and programming problems like trying to compensate for the case of data loss during signal transmission.

Naturally, take Electronics for the hardware side. Computer Engineering might be more suited for the software side.

I would suggest :

Moderate - Northern Illinois , Uni of Missouri Kansas city, Oregon

Safe - UTA, Northeastern, Chicago state Uni

Ambitious - Clemson, UC Davis
Flag

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up