Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Feiloaki Taliai

Feiloaki Taliai

User medal  0

Evaluate My Profile For High/secondary School In Agriculture Science For January 2021 Intake

Looking for High/Secondary School in Agriculture Science for January 2021 intake
I want to explore more in my field , so I can help my country develop for agriculture is our number two income money 

Test scores:

Ielts: Overall-88; Reading-100; Listening-90; Writing-100; Speaking-99;

Sat: Overall-80; Reading_writing-100; Math-80; Essay-100;

Work Experience: I work with Tonga Leitis Association In Many Field Aside From Agriculture like fighting for human right and end discriminations

Publications/ others: I have gain to showcase my works in Fiji represent young Transgender here in Tonga To raise our voice to end discrimination

Targeting Universities/Colleges :

Tags :
  • College Of Agriculture Science

Posted in: Profile Evaluation     Flag

Online education loan application from

Feiloaki Taliai

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up