Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
dongmopierre24@gmail.com noukeng denis claude

[email protected] noukeng denis claude

User medal  0

[email protected] noukeng denis claude has applied to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships in China, 2020

Applied in : March, 2020

Mr. Director of the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships in China, 2020. Hello, please excuse me for taking a few minutes of your time, I am a young Cameroonian who lives in Libreville, the Gabonese capital. after my scientific baccalaureate which marks the end of high school in high school (my SECONDARY DIPLOMA), I was seriously short of money to continue my studies at university, I became a primary school teacher; today I discovered your Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships in China, 2020 on the Internet that aroused in me a particular interest, which interested me to a much higher point; now I am over 35, but despite my age, I am determined to change my life, I am determined to be happy not only to change my life but also that of my community; this is why, sir, I would like you to give me the opportunity to also apply to your university to ensure my well-being and that of others; I will not disappoint you in my work at the university. I looked for the opportunity a little like yours but I cannot find it. thank you; NOUKENG DENIS CLAUDE: n ° 0024177711189 gabon libreville. Thanks, have a good day

Tags :

Posted 1 month ago     Flag

Online education loan application from

Share your experience (or) comments

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up