Students around the globe are concerned about their education loan repayment due to the COVID-19 crisis. We demand a 6 months interest-free extension of education loan grace period.
Please sign this petition and share it with your friends and family who can also be a voice in this initiative #StudentLoanExtension
Saptarshi Choudhury

Saptarshi Choudhury

User medal  0

Can I do my masters in CS, I am curently doing in EEE?

I am currently doing bachelors in EEE. But I am interested in programming. Can I do my masters in  any fields related to my interest. I am not good in my bachelor's subject.
Tags :

Posted in: Q/A     Flag

Online education loan application from

Saptarshi Choudhury

Answers (1)

Amitha 07

Amitha 07

User medal  256

Yes you can.
Admission to some of the branches needs valid GATE score in the same department that one wants to change. For example, if someone wants to change for Electrical Engineering to Computer Science in M.Tech, he needs to have a valid GATE score in Computer and IT stream.

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up