AHMAD KHASHAN

AHMAD KHASHAN

User medal  0

AHMAD KHASHAN has applied to Oxford-Thatcher Graduate Scholarships, 2018

Applied in : November, 2017

Motivation Letter Dear Sir With this letter, I would like to express my interest in studying at your University as a self-motivated student. I am currently finish studying BSc Degree Mechanical Engineering program from Jordan university of science and technology.. I have decided to apply for your master program because I am sure it would strongly enrich my future studies and help me in my prospective career. Moreover I consider this program as a great opportunity to get in touch last update educational systems. During my prior studies I have found out, that I would like to specialize in your university with your great staff handles I would take modules focusing on discover European Studies. I have a LANGUAGE Proficiency Test IELTS with 5.5 overall score it’s shown in the next page I would very much like to spend these semesters at your University .This would give me a chance to deepen my engineering knowledge. Furthermore I could improve my English and increase my confidence in passing. Moreover, I am confident that my experience between the right handles, and valuable for both my studies and overall general development. Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response. Yours faithfully, Kindly regards Eng.Ahmad Khashan

Tags :

Posted 2 years ago     Flag

Online education loan application from

Share your experience (or) comments

Discuss with the community

Discuss Profile evaluation, Poll, Visa interview experince Scholarships, Education Loans, courses, universities and other related topics with the global community

Trending discussions in other categories

Join the largest Study Abroad community      Log in      Sign up