The online application process is given below:
- Apply Online
- Pay Application Fee
- Check Application/Results status
Kindly refer to: http://www.rsis.edu.sg/gpo/admissions/how-to-apply/ for more details.
- Complete set of supporting documents (must be legible) have to be uploaded via the fully digital application portal. Do not send hardcopy of admission package.
- Please attach all the required documents listed below within your online application (we recommend pdf format). Kindly note that we are unable to process incomplete applications.
- One passport-sized photograph (electronic copy, jpeg format)
- Copy of Academic Transcript(s) issued by your university (must be in English, otherwise an official English translation must also be provided).
- Copy of undergraduate degree certificate (must be in English, otherwise an official English translation must also be provided).
- Statement of Purpose: applicants should discuss the professional, academic and personal experiences which contributed to their desire to study at RSIS, their specific interest in the intended area of focus, and professional goals/objectives upon graduation (600 words).
- Essay on an issue of national/international importance: discuss an issue of national or international importance and its concern to you (600 words).
- Copy of NRIC / Passport (page showing your nationality and personal details)
- Applications are to be submitted electronically only. Late submissions would not be accepted and any other form of submission would not be processed. The School may contact applicants about additional information or documents at a later date (if required).
- If you are applying to more than one programme, please use the same application number and pay application fee for each programme applied. Ensure that the payment is made to the correct programme code. Mode of payment for digital application is only by online payment via credit card.
Check further details on University website